As of this advisory, the State of Oklahoma has reported a total of 6,137 confirmed positive cases of COVID-19. Since our last Situation Report, the following number of positive cases were published daily at coronavirus.health.ok.gov:
- Saturday – 111 new positives for a total of 5,960
- Sunday – 77 new positives for a total of 6,037
- Monday – 53 new positives for a total of 6,090
- Tuesday – 47 new positives for a total of 6,137
There are seven additional deaths; zero of them occurred in the past 24 hours all died between May 22-May 24.
- Two in Oklahoma County, one male in the 65 and older age group and one female in the 65 and older age group.
- Three in Tulsa County, one male in the 65 and older age group, one female in the 65 and older age group and one male in the 50-64 age group.
- One in Grady County, a female in the 36-49 age group.
- One in Jackson County, a male in the 65 and older age group.
There are 318 total deaths in the state.
COVID-19 testing sites are open in multiple cities in Oklahoma as a result of a cross-county, city and state health system partnership. Visit this page for updated dates and locations.
For more information, visit coronavirus.health.ok.gov.
COVID-19 Oklahoma Test Results
Confirmed Positive Cases 6,137
*Total Cumulative Negative Specimens to Date (As of 5/22) 153,804
*Total Cumulative Number of Specimens to Date (As of 5/22) 160,903
**Currently Hospitalized (As of 5/22) 174
Total Cumulative Hospitalizations 941
Deaths in the Past 24 hours 0
Total Cumulative Deaths 318
*The total includes laboratory information provided to OSDH at the time of the report. Total counts may not reflect unique individuals.
**This number is a combination of hospitalized positive cases and hospitalized persons under investigation, as reported by hospitals at the time of the report. The data reflect a change in calculation and should not be compared to prior data.
Data Source: Acute Disease Service, Oklahoma State Department of Health.
*As of 2020-05-26 at 7:00 a.m.