LeFlore County Youth Services has released the application process for this year's Angel Tree participants. Application must be picked up in the LCYS Foyer Only and will be available beginning October 1st until 500 Angels have been reached.
Terri Krebs, LCYS Executive Director said, "Due to Covid-19, do not enter the LCYS Lobby until you have the application and all required documents completed and ready to turn in. When you enter the lobby, please wear a mask. We will not be providing masks."
Below are the details regarding submission of the application:
Due to Covid-19 PLEASE do not enter LCYS Lobby until you have application and all required documents completed and ready to turn in. When you enter LCYS Lobby please wear a mask. (Not provided)
1. Must have children's Social Security Cards
2. Proof of HOUSEHOLD income must be provided.
3. Id present for parent/guardian completing form.
4. Proof of any assistance like food stamps, TANF, Social Security, Child Support
5. Only biological children living in the home or children you can provide proof of custody.
6. ID & Proof of Income must match.
7. No Phone Calls ...PLEASE!
LCYS is located at 510 N Broadway in Poteau. The business hours are Monday-Friday 8-12 and 1-5.