LeFlore County Student Film Festival will be sponsored by the EAST program at Kiamichi Tech- Poteau. The Entry Fee is $5.00 - Winner takes all! Winners will also receive numerous other donated gifts and services.
Films will be screened and judged at the festival. Festival will be held at 6:30 pm on November 12th at Tower Drive-In. Admission is free!
- Short films must be between 5 and 15 minutes long.
- No swearing, nudity, or drug and alcohol use will be permitted. The short film may include cinematic situations of violence, but must include a warning for gore.
- Short films will be judged on 3 criteria: 1.) Clear and creative representation of both categories 2.) Quality of the story. 3.) Overall quality of the film
- All entries must be received by November 5th at 4:00 pm at the front desk of Kiamichi Tech- Poteau campus. The $5.00 entry fee must be paid at that time. Only submissions with a completed and submitted entry form and entry fee will be screened at the festival. If you need to submit virtually due to COVID-19 conditions, please contact Kelly Falkner at or (918) 647-5415 and we will be happy to accommodate you with other arrangements.
- For your film to be screened in the festival, it must not be viewable in its entirety on any online source before the festival screening! (ex- YouTube, Facebook, Instagram) Trailers or clips from the film are acceptable.
- This year’s theme is movie mashup. Choose one theme from each category and mash them together.
- Category 1 (choose one) Midieval, Parody, Comedy, Satire, Drama, Western, Documentary, Musical, Romance
- Category 2 (choose one) Slasher, Superhero, Gore, Science Fiction, Crime Film, Thriller, Action, Noir, Mystery
Click HERE or scroll down to download the entry form.