LeFlore County Republican's Agenda
November 19, 2020 - 6:30 pm
Meeting Location 3005 Main Street Arkoma at
Mark Allen's Rat Hole Drilling Office
1. Welcome Republicans and Guest.
2. Opening Prayer.
3. United States Flag Salute. (Attention, Salute, Pledge.)
4. Reading of the Minutes of the previous meeting – September. Motion, second and vote to accept the reading of the minutes.
5. Reading of the Treasurer’s Report.
Motion, second and vote to accept the reading of the report.
6. Old Business – A. Update of LCRP ad comparing Republican platform to the Democrat platform.
7. New Business & Possible Vote
A. Executive Committee requirements and update on holding office in the LeFlore County Republican Party, as well as all slots required including county precincts to be filled.
B. Update on US Senate elections in Georgia.
7. Update of voter registration changes - Susan Jensen
8. Reports by Current Representatives, then Current Senators.
A. Time, location of meeting place for Poteau Christmas Parade.
11. Next Meeting
12. Motion, second to adjourn.